Today we also....
- worked on our Physical Features research
- worked on multiplying two and three digit numbers using regrouping
- read our new class novel: Phineas L. MacGuire Gets Slimed
- worked on our ST Math goals
This evening at home...
- Finish Chapter one, and read Chapter 2 in Phineas Gets Slimed.
- Create a list of 10 "Powerful Words" from the reading. These words can be descriptive adjectives or adverbs, or nouns that are specific. Keep the list in your notebook. Do not rip it out.
- Complete My Math pp. 129-130 and any unfinished classwork
- Don't forget, ha ha, that tomorrow is Halloween. Kids may bring in wrapped candy to share. There are 30 kids in our class. Kids may bring in a costume to wear over their clothes. They should not wear the costume to school. We will change in the classroom last period.
Can anyone bring in small plastic or paper cups? We need them for a math activity tomorrow. Let me know via email or edmodo. If I don't hear from anyone, I will pick some up on the way to school.