Today we also......
- created maps that trace Marquette and Jolliet's voyage.
- went to Library.
- worked on this week's grammar and writing skills
- corrected last night's line plot homework and worked on more problem solving
- went to lunch and recess ( outdoor, yeah!)
- esparked in Math
This evening at home....
- review this week's vocabulary words and reread the story. We have a test tomorrow!
- read for pleasure and write a reflection. Please don't write a summary. Describe an event or character in detail. If you are not done with your Book Club book, your should read it! Otherwise, it is your choice.
- complete the MY Math homework pp. 753-4
Homework and Spring Break
These are two words that just don't sound right when used in the same sentence. There will not be any regular homework assigned. Of course, reading should be a daily activity. Here are some ideas to keep you busy:
- Extra Math: Do a round a day!
- ST Math: Join the Challenge Club!
- Study Island: Great practice for the MAPS test
- MAPS practice: Follow the tabs up top
MAPS testing will begin the second week in May. I will post the schedule as soon as I know it!