Click here to go to the Fabled Fourth Graders code.org home page.
- There are many kids absent today! There was one confirmed case of strep throat in the room.
- Kids who are not here today can take the Power of W.O.W. test on Think Central. Be warned, I looking for complete sentences for the short answer. I am also looking for text evidence. Take the time to edit your work.
- Parents, please log on to Think Central to review your child's assessments. In class, we will target areas for growth. Is it vocabulary, comprehension, or grammar?
- Mid Chapter Math Checkpoints are going home today. I had a chance to meet with most kids to clear up issues. We will take the Chapter 2 Math Test next week.
We will be redesigning our bridges in the Science Lab next week and need some donations. We need:
- masking tape
- lots of NON BENDY straws
- Our lab day is Wednesday.
- read the tall tale in Journeys, Stormalong. I love this story!
- complete the hw and practice for Go Math lesson 2.10. Sorry about the weekend homework, parents. We are a bit behind schedule!